SavvyCards® are like the world’s most interactive brochures and business cards – information-rich and easy to share. But the best part is that SavvyCards can be saved to smartphones, where your contacts will always have access to your information, and can instantly refer you anytime, anywhere.
Saving a SavvyCard link to a smartphone takes a few steps. But once you can walk your friends and clients through it, you’ll have invaluable real estate on their phone.
How to Save a SavvyCard
Saving a SavvyCard is easy, though it varies from one phone model and operating system to the next.
- Load the Card you want to save onto the phone. If you’re helping someone else save your SavvyCard, first text it to them from your phone using the Share button, then show them how to click the link to open the card on their phone.
- Press “Save.” For most cards, the Save button is on the second page, so you’ll have to tap the “More” button first to find it.
- Follow the Steps For Your Phone. These will be slightly different between Android, Windows, and iOS phones – but on all smartphones, you’ll first create a bookmark, then save the link to the Home screen.
- Find the Card on the Home Screen. You may have to do a bit of scrolling to find the SavvyCard you saved – just look for the name of the card owner. Also, If the card is customized, the logo will usually be a picture of the card owner.
- Move the Card. You can now move the card wherever you want it to go. For most operating systems, you just need to press and hold the icon, then drag it. If possible, put your SavvyCard on the first page of the phone’s home screen.
Advanced Savvy Kung Fu: SavvyDecks
A frequent SavvyCard user will want to organize their collection with SavvyDecks. Once users create a SavvyCard account and log in, they’ll see a button at the bottom of every card that says “Add to SavvyDecks.” SavvyDecks allow you to browse and organize all the SavvyCards you receive, giving users quick access to all their contacts. We’ll be going into more detail about SavvyDecks soon – so stay tuned!
The SavvyCard Team