SavvyTips: This Short Video Will Show You How to Turbocharge Your Referrals and Get Airtight Followup
If you’re interested in learning how to get the most out of your SavvyCard, rejoice! SavvyTips took a little break over the holidays, but we’re back to show you a thing or two about the most important function of SavvyCard – Sharing.
First, ask yourself a few questions. Would you get more referrals if:
- All of your customers had your photo, contact information, and web address with them, all the time?
- They could send that information to their friends with one button?
- You knew the instant someone referred you, who the referral came from, and who they referred you to?
You probably answered yes to all three questions, which means you could benefit from a SavvyCard: You can instantly text or email your SavvyCard to any customer, and then they can use the same button to pass your card to their friends. Your clients will be generating referrals for you, and you’ll be notified of every one.
Now that you’ve got the basics down, here are Three Key Tips for Sharing Your SavvyCard:
- Give it to your customers personally. Ask clients or prospect for their smartphone number, then text your SavvyCard to them.
- Then, show them how easy it is to share it.
- Or, send your card to ALL of your clients. Send an email to your contact list with a link to your SavvyCard, and encourage people to use it to keep in touch, and to refer you.
A SavvyCard is a great conversation starter – and a great way to show off your cutting-edge approach. So keep sharing, and you might be surprised where your SavvyCard takes you.