In our last SavvySchool blog post, we walked you through SavvySchool Basic Training #2: Learning the anatomy of your SavvyCard®. Now that you understand how to use it, let’s talk about sharing it and how that will help you grow your Real Estate Business.
Sharing Your SavvyCard
Sharing your SavvyCard with a customer, vendor, or coworker means they’ll always have your up-to-date contact information at hand, and they’ll even be able to search for a home using the integrated MLS search. By sharing your SavvyCard to another person, you are essentially “handing” them an electronic business card, but unlike a business card, it comes with lots of other functionality – including a full MLS search – that ensures you become the “Go To” real estate resource for everyone you meet. With your SavvyCard in hand, people don’t need to go to places like Realtor.com or Zillow, because all the information they need is right there in your custom branded SavvyCard. This is important because when they want information, the only person they’ll need to reach out to is you.
How to Share Your SavvyCard With Another Person:
- Open your SavvyCard Mobile App on your phone or other device. (If you need help with this, call us: (727) 502-6012).
- Tap the Share button to see the different methods you can use to get your SavvyCard in the hands of your customers and partners.
*SAVVY TIP: The more you use your SavvyCard and the more you and other people share it, the more “important” it appears to search engines, and the higher it will be placed in search results.
- Tap Share by Email – This opens the Share by Email form. Fill out the form and tap Send This Card to email your SavvyCard. We suggest emailing it to yourself to see how it works.
- Tap Share by Text Message – This opens the Share by Text Message form. Fill out the form and tap Send Text. We suggest sending it your own phone to see how it works.
- If you have a Social Media account for Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest or Google Plus, you can use Share by Social. First, make sure you are logged into your social media account on your device. Once you are logged in, tap Share by Social and then tap on the Social Media icon for the platform you want to use. Fill out the form and push it to your social media account.
It’s that easy! You’re now familiar with the basics of sharing any SavvyCard – including yours – with another person. Advanced share features, like Introduece, Share by QR Code, and copying yourself or the card owner on share notifications, are also built into the Share button. To learn about these advanced features, contact us at (727) 502-6012 or use our online calendar to schedule a free one-to-one training.
Next week, we’ll check out how you and your customers can use your SavvyCard’s integrated MLS Search to do home searches, even by geo location!
Until next time … Stay Savvy!
– The SavvyCard Team