We’re excited to announce a new feature that makes your SavvyCard even easier to use! You now have the option to use your Facebook log in information to log into your SavvyCard account.
Being logged in to your SavvyCard makes life easier for you:
- Automatically fills in sender information when you share your SavvyCard
- Provides you access to functionality that you can’t otherwise access such as your SavvyDecks, Dashboard, and Share Analytics
Now you don’t even have to remember your SavvyCard user name and password to be logged in, as long as you know your Facebook log in information!
How to Log Into Your SavvyCard Account Via Facebook
- On the SavvyCard Log In page, click or tap the Log in with Facebook button.
- Enter your Facebook log in information, then click or tap Login.
- On the Facebook Permissions page, click or tap OK.
The Facebook Log In page displays.
The Facebook Permissions page displays.
If your Facebook and SavvyCard email addresses are the same, SavvyCard links your Facebook and SavvyCard accounts and displays your SavvyCard account dashboard.
If your Facebook and SavvyCard email addresses are different, you must log in to your SavvyCard account to link them together. Enter your SavvyCard log in information, then click Login. SavvyCard links your Facebook and SavvyCard accounts and displays your SavvyCard account dashboard.
The ability to log in via Facebook is available now; you will see it the next time you log in to your SavvyCard account.
If you have any questions about this new feature, call the SavvyCard Customer Success Team at (727) 502-6012, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us online from 9:00 am through 5:00 pm Eastern time.