Get More Referrals by Giving Them.
Your MIAMI® Association of REALTORS® SavvyCard® is all about making connections richer, by giving your contacts all of your vital information right on their smartphone. The Recommend Button lets you showcase one of the most important things about you – who you know, who you trust, and who you recommend.
The Recommend Button: Your Business’ Best Friend.
We built the Recommend Button to let you showcase your great contacts and people you refer. Your Recommend Button can send business to your partners and help your contacts connect with one another – and that will make your entire network stronger.
Our CEO, David Etheredge, is a networking machine. Here, you can see his Recommend Button, located on the second page of his SavvyCard:
You can also see David’s membership in a few SavvyCard Groups – just like the MIAMI® Association of Realtors® bar on your card, these link to directories for those groups. Click the image above to check out David’s live card and its links.
Generate referral business for yourself by using the Recommend Button on your SavvyCard to refer your clients to the people and businesses you recommend on a regular basis. To populate your Recommend Button, go to SavvyCard.com, log-in and select the “Buttons” tab.
Out of David’s hundreds (thousands!) of contacts, he’s selected the people he trusts most to feature in his Recommend Button. Clicking on the button opens a list of Minicards linking to the SavvyCard, website, or social media for each of his contacts:
How to Build Your Recommend Button:
It only takes a few simple steps to strengthen your network and make your card a valuable resource. (You can do this on your phone or tablet, but we recommend using a desktop web browser – it’s just easier).
1. Log In using the button to the right side of SavvyCard.com. If you’ve forgotten your password, you’ll have the option to retrieve it.
2. Select the ‘Buttons’ tab from along the top of your Dashboard.
3. Scroll Down to the “Recommend” tab along the right side and click to open it.
4. Input names, descriptions, and links for your favorite people. Then make sure the radio button next to “Yes, Show My Card” is selected.
5. Hit Save.
6. And you’re done.
Now everyone who has your card has a list of people you endorse. That has a lot of pluses:
Benefits of a Full Recommend Button:
1) Creating Value for your Network: Most obviously, putting trusted resources on your Recommend Button helps your contacts get to know them, and even gives your resources the opportunity to work together and refer business amongst themselves.
2) Search Engine Optimization: Because your SavvyCard is built as a website, links to your resources’ websites or profiles help their search engine rankings.
3) TrackBack: If your resources keep close tabs on their web presence, they’ll notice that your SavvyCard is sending them traffic.
4) Increased Referrals: Whenever your SavvyCard acts as a referral source, your resources will more than likely reciprocate in kind and before you know it, your Recommend Button is working on its very own as a lead generation machine.
The Future of the Recommend Button
As we continue development, SavvyCard plans to add tracking capabilities to the Recommend Button, to let you see who has your SavvyCard on their ‘Recommend’ list, and, if you like, reward them for new contacts or business that comes through them.
So, if you want to be ready for those great features, get out there and get recommended!