Comment are off
1) Card Analytics System
- Report of Total Shares
- This is the total number of times that your card has been shared to another person
- Report of Top 5 Sharers
- Lists the top 5 people who have shared your card in the last 30 days with other people. It also details the number of times they shared your card in those 30 days.
- Share Details
- Shows detailed information for each share including type of share and any information the sharer decided to include and report to the card owner.
2) Share Button (logged in)
- Share Contact Info with Card Owner
- This is a setting that allows you to send the card owner the recipient’s contact information (text number and optional name when texting, email address and name when emailing) when you share their card with the recipient.
- Share Optional Message
- This is a setting that allows you to send the card owner a copy of the optional message you’ve typed out for the recipient of the card when you share the card with the recipient.
- Form submit buttons now disable themselves until the send is complete to combat slow connections and to provide feedback that the button was pushed.
- Emails from the system to the card owner, sender and recipient are now method aware. The emails now indicate whether the share was email/sms.
3) Share Button (not logged in)
- Added informative text to explain the benefits of being logged in.
4) Other New Features/Functionality
- Mobile Device Card Provisioning
- You can now use your mobile phone or tablet to update information in your SavvyCard (there are some exceptions, notably, you can not upload graphics or photos).
- New Button Styles
- SavvyCard now offers more than one button set, so you can further customize the look of your card by picking buttons with different graphics and colors.
- Your Icon Now Used in Social Media Shares
- The system will now post your own personal icon (if you have one) whenever you make a post to social media applications like Facebook. If you haven’t created your own personalized icon yet, now’s a good time to do so! The icon is the small square image that appears on a phone’s home screen when it’s saved as a shortcut, or as part of your Mini Card inside of SavvyDecks or CardFinder, and as your card “graphic” in posts to social media applications. If you don’t have a personalized icon associated with your card, the system will use the default icon, which is the SavvyCard “S” icon. To create your own icon, edit your card in CardBuilder and go to the “Icon” tab.
- Whenever you share a card via email, the card owner’s VCard information is automatically included as an attachment to the email. This allows the email recipient to add the card owner’s contact information to their email or messaging clients.
- Whenever VCard information is retrieved from a SavvyCard, the VCard information will now include a link to the card owner’s SavvyCard as well as their contact information.
4) Improvements / Bug Fixes
- Longer Names & Titles
- The auto resizing feature for names and titles on the faces of SavvyCards has been improved to allow for longer names and titles.
- Photo Uploads
- When uploading backgrounds, pictures and icons, the timeout duration has been increased to allow for slower Internet connection speeds.
- Links from inside of buttons will now open in a new window instead of replacing the content in the current window.
- You can now close a button by hitting the back button.
- Card Not Found Error Improved
- When a user tries to access a card whose name, and hence URL, has been changed, instead of getting a 404 error (page not found), the user is now redirected to that account’s default SavvyCard. (Note: If that default SavvyCard is unlisted, the user will still get a 404 message.)
- Use of Periods in Card Names
- Periods (“.”) can now be used in card names (the title you give your card for the URL, for example: http://savvycard.net/john.doe).