In business, getting leads is only half the battle. The other half is converting those leads into loyal, paying customers who think of you whenever they need your services, and who refer you to other people when asked if they know any good companies that do what you do.
If you want to make it easier for people to say “Yes!” to doing business with you, do these three, simple things with your SavvyCard:
1. Share your SavvyCard to every lead you get.
When people see your SavvyCard, they’ll immediately think these three things about your company:
- “This company is technologically savvy and knowledgeable.”
- “This company is professional and trust worthy.”
- “This company really cares about making it easy to do business with them.”
You’ll impress would-be customers and make it easier for them to decide to do business with you. Make sure to share your SavvyCard to ALL prospects, and not just the ones you get through the Find Services program.
2. Show prospects how to save your SavvyCard to their phone.
Once you share your SavvyCard to a prospect, show them how to save it to their phone. Once they have you on their phone, you’ll always be top-of-mind when they need you and are ready to call.
3. Show them how to contact you and share your information from your SavvyCard.
Show them how to call, text and email you, and how to share your SavvyCard to another person. They’ll realize that you are just a tap away whenever they need to reach out to you or share your information to another person that needs your service. Nothing makes generating new word-of-mouth referrals easier!
If you are a real estate agent, and need a refresher on how to use your SavvyCard and its many features, or would like other people in your company to learn, schedule a training with our Customer Success Team.
Happy sales conversions!