At SavvyCard, we’re always looking for highly motivated, highly talented, super-awesome, energetic, happy, go-getters who want to live and enjoy the start-up life with a bunch of wacky & dedicated peeps!
Think you’ve got what it takes to fill the Front-End Developer position? Then we want to hear from you! Email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why we’d be silly to not consider you for this position.
SavvyCard is a St. Petersburg-based mobile technology startup offering web apps that help people and organizations connect to mobile users and build relationships, without downloads or accounts. With the goals of enhancing usability, functionality, and the aesthetics of our platform, SavvyCard is seeking an experienced UI developer.
The type of person we seek is “doer” – a person who can understand the business objectives of a given project, and design a system that is compelling and functional for the end-user. You will work closely with the SavvyCard development team to initiate, execute, and complete projects of high importance to the organization. User experience, reliable functionality, and aesthetics are at the heart of what you do – as is the delivery of clean, efficient and well-documented code.
In short, this is a high-performance role responsible for current product enhancement and new product development.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Knowledge and demonstrated application of best practices in:
● Architecting efficient, single page web apps
● Consuming JSON APIs and understanding how they work
● HTML5, CSS3, and CSS frameworks
● Unit testing
● Object-oriented PHP using frameworks
● User experience, SEO, and browser compatibility
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with, or who demonstrate the willingness to learn the following technologies:
● PHP, NodeJS and other server technologies
● Component based web architecture
● Build processes such Webpack and Gulp
● Demonstrates excellence in developing complex applications that meet or exceed expectations
● Minimum 3 years experience
● 3+ years experience in web application and software development experience